Tag Archives: progress update

Journal 9

  I as well as my classmates were underwhelmed by what I had presented for my thesis. I was told my original iteration of the story from the beginning was better and had more interesting shots, had more interesting audio … Continue reading

Posted in Time-Based | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

Journal 6

This week I started rendering out shots and putting them in the video. The audio in the video right now is scratch audio and I plan on re-recording it. There are some scenes in this that are filler, but I’m … Continue reading

Posted in Time-Based | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Journal 5

This week I started to finalize my 3d scenes and I decided that my final animation will have 3d, live action and 2d animation. It’ll all finally come together this week I did this render of one of my shots … Continue reading

Posted in Time-Based | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

Journal 1

This week I have made what I consider to be significant progress on my upcoming animation with the working title “Clayton’s Story”. First, I completed an animatic for the piece and essentially finished preproduction for the piece. Below is my … Continue reading

Posted in Time-Based | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment