- The story begins by the cashier handing someone change and announces the total of the change at a close up shot of their hands.
- The recipient of the coffee says thank you and the view is first person from the perspective of the cashier
- The coffee buyer goes through the door and walks past the camera
- Shot starts out in normal time and transitions to slow motion. A beach ball comes out of nowhere and hits him in the face (medium shot)
- Slow motion close up shot of the coffee hitting the ground and spilling everywhere which transitions to normal time
- Longshot of a guy in swimming trunks and a snorkel shrugging his shoulders and raising his hands